Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Biggest Problem

I was watching "Silence of the Lambs" today. LOVE that movie, love the book. Btw, I need to place a hold on the rest of the novels. Be right back.

Aaaaanddd back.

Okay, this is about my pet cactus. Hold on in there whilst I ramble like a crazy person, I promise this has a meaning. Eventually.
My cactus is named Marvin, from the movie RED. If I get another cactus, which I will - because it freaks out my mom, my dad, and my sister - he will be named Dr. Lecter. And if I get a third cactus (oh, I totes will. A cactus is the only plant I haven't managed to kill yet because I'm on a ROLL.) his name will be Barney, from the show How I Met Your Mother. Oh my god, I love that show. Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) is a RIOT. "Ted, this is so going on my blog." Sad to say, I frequently quote him and Lily. (Alyson Hannigan)

I have a problem. I have a serious problem.

That is not my biggest problem. Despite depression, a lip gloss addiction, and being clinically proven to be Horse Obsessed, I am a procrastinator.
See, this all comes from Silence of the Lambs.

Good God, I'm not making sense, even to me.

OKAY, so I was watching SOTLs today, and it reminded me of naming a new cactus Dr. Lecter, which in turn reminded me I need to water my catus, which I had been putting off because my mom laughs at me when I do that because I give Marvin bottled water while my family drinks tap water, which reminded me how I procrastinate with everything, which reminded me I need to start working supersuper hard on my horse project and stop putting it off because I hate asking my dad if I can use his credit card and I need to to earn actual money. *whew!* Super long run-on sentace. Yeah, that's right.
So, make sense now?

The thing I most need to shake is procrastination! I mean, Google has everything (I am currently being spiteful to Yahoo, thank you) you can possibly look up on it. The internet is broad indeed, young grasshopper. But all those gurus don't help me!

SO, any tips?



Tons of LOL's,
And insane rambles.


HIMYM Lovin',

- Abbi


5 comments:

  1. Okay, so I told my friends about your blog, so... if you get some random followers don't be creeped out... they aren't weird people!
    ~McKayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, mckayla, I answered your request. :)

      Delete
    2. Hey sweetheart,

      Thanks so much!!! X) Okay, yeah. I won't. :) Love you, good luck at shows!

      May your horse never throw you, may you always ride with the wind, may your cinch never snap.



      Thanks again!

      - Abbi

      Delete
  2. I think from Colorado you can get things from ksl.com (classifieds). Is that spelled right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checked it out - it's some sort of beauty and makeup site. ;)

      Thanks though,


      - Abbi

      Delete