Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Taking a Header and Other Nice Things

So, I rode Freddy, a high-strung TB jumper at my stables.

*SQUEEEEE!!!* HE IS SOSOSO ADORABLE.

Also, I hit the dirt, coming clean off his shoulder. While trotting. It was so sad.
Yay! My first fall! xD

I DO get to lease him though.


YEAH, YA HEARD ME. I AM LEASING FREDDY!
Whoo-Hoo.
Starting Sept 22nd, he is "mine" in air quotes.

And I know you're thinking, "WALL IDIOT, THAT'S YOUR HORSE DAY."
I decided to rescedule to Oct 14th. I know, I know. But by then I'll have a better seat and firmer cues, and plenty of Freddy experience. If I can survive him, I can survive anypony! It will also give me more time to raise money for my own horse.
Remind me to update my Pita-Pata Counter.

So, that's my news. Any leasing tips, jumping-seat tips, or riding tips will be appriciated!
Love my commenters! BTW, so sorry I've been gone a while. SCHOOL IS SO FREAKING BORING. At least I have the dreaded algrebra every other day. *preens*


LOVE ALL!!!

- Abbi and Fredward

No comments:

Post a Comment