Monday, October 15, 2012

Are you READY FOR THIS?!?

AWESOME NEWS.

Freddy's BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's no longer ribby, a little antsy (been cribbing, naugty little boy) and his mouth sore is noticibly better! Flies are no longer eating him alive, and he's not too grumpy!
Will post updates.

Yayyyy! Maii baby!

Thank you all for sticking by!


Other Updates:

Been riding around. SO BUSY LATELY. :/
Two Socks has been an angel; Misti has been working for an overlord, YES, Miss BrattyQueen of the Year, and Willy is a chee-ter. (My friend jumped for the first time on the Willinator Power Horse! Yay!)

We have another future-owner! A stable friend, Emily, is buying one of Susan's greenies, a HUGE chestnut named Stick. Congrats, Em!

My mother will be starting her own blog!!!

I sorta-fixed the blog's background! Like? LOVE?

I added a blogstore! I will add horsey-stuff to it soon - mostly Etsy and Cafepress works. I WILL be adding Google Adsense and I will link to my FB and Twitter affliate accounts on the blog.
REMIND ME! X3


- Abbi


CellleeeBRATE good times COME ON!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Freddy is getting better. Laughing at your description of Misti's behaviour - I have one like that too! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. (this is the same Anonymous from the post, are you ready for this?) Thanks for the advice,and i'll definately look into the career stuff.The thing is, I live in Texas so I won't be able to go to those schools, but I do have another question.I need help deciding whether to ride western or english.(I know these comments are weird, but I REALLY need help!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow, I'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete