Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just for fun - Horse Hairstyles

So, hi.
Yesterday I got a haircut. I've had side bangs for a while, so I decided to go for straight-cut bangs. Apperently the stylist thought that meant "make me look like the Grudge during the sixties." So, I'm all like, Nooooooo. And the stylist took that to mean, "make me look like a poodle."

Sigh.
I seriously need to learn how to speak Stylist.

So, when I got home, finished flatironing all the poodle curls out of my hair, did something with my sixties bangs, and used a ton of gel, I actually looked presentable. Then again, I'm not going anywhere without my Troxel, a fedora, or a baseball cap. *rolls eyes*

This takes into consideration - it's time to start clipping your horses!

Some popular clips: (see website here for information on these clips)



OR, you can always go for a funky style!
All hilarity aside, it's important to clip and groom your horse. A happy horse is a healthy horse!


Emo horse is sad because his dad just doesn't understand.
Clarice is ready for her FABULOUS trip to Paris.
Tomboy horse is practically in tears - she told the stylist NO CURLS!
Amira loves her braids, she's just afraid her beads might interfere with the show rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment