Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I am so freaking lazy. But AWESOME.

To keep my lazy butt on track, I decided to make a HORSE SCHEDULE CALANDER. Behold in it's glory. Actually, it's quite a pain in the butt.

It does work pretty well. I have arranged the days till October 14th, *THE DAY* and on each day, I put an action to do for my horse fund. I.E, Update EBay Account, Sign up for an Etsy account, ect.

The only problem is I am full of LAZY. It's only the second day, and I'm already behind. Seriously, it's pathetic. I need to 1.) Post Craigslist stuff 2.) Order a program and 3.) Buy art supplies for Etsy projects. I am so sad.

What kicks lazyiness, anyone know?

Meanwhile, I can draw awesome horses. Not really. They slightly resemble pixels of nothing.

I'm also reorganizng documents for The Plan. Its fun! Yay.


Soon, I will be that crazy girl, the horse owner. NOT just that crazy girl who draws pixels of nothing.
But I gotta kick the laziness. It sets me behind, and that is something I really, really can't have. If I plan to get my own horse, I can't do this crap.



So, GOOD LUCK.


-Abbi

No comments:

Post a Comment