Friday, July 27, 2012

Improvments

Yep. I did some updating, and now it's almost the end of summer. Where has that time gone? You set some goals and figure you'll accomplish them...at a later date. After all, you just don't quite realize how short summer is. I know, I know. I'm falling victim to the cliche, "Time flies when you're having fun." I'm about ready to strangle myself with a lead rope. And the person who thought of that cliche. Who the heck comes up with those, anyway?


Visual Artsy Stuff On the Blog

If you've visited recently, and are currently not blind, you've probably noticed I've changed the pwetty colors! To my three fav - black, purple, and green. Before, it was pink, not black and purple. Honestly, I can't stand the color pink. Every time I looked at the blog I had a near aneurysm. It is like magical rainbow-pooping Unicorns curling their manes and painting on glitter hoof polish whilst giggling about their recent ballet recital.
"Ohmigawd! Brittney, did you hear about the latest Kardashian scandal?!"  
Pinkie Pie - the one, sweet, epic, bubbly exception to that.
I'm NOT girly...that much. I'm more of a purple than a pink.
 
Like, an awesome purple.
MOVING ON, I also added a prominent picture to remind me of my goals.
I'll change it every month, so you know I'm alive. As if posting would not do that.
I also refreshed the polls. They seem a tad popular, so I may add some as time goes on. I also updated my goals for this blog. Yay, 100 page views! Love! Heh.
Otherwise, y'know, it looks pretty. *scuffs boot toe on ground*

Ways for me to Beg Money off the Readers

"HAHAHA! HAHAHA! MUHAHAHA! SUCCOMB TO MY GREATNESS!"













I'll be starting an Etsy account soon, and I will probably try to sell stuff on this blog, or even start a Blog Store. I will also be re-adding Google Adsense. I will shamelessly grovel at your feet.


This has no relevence, but arn't penguins frickin' cute? He's like a fuzzy wiseman!

With the Horse Quest

I have been very lazy lately. It's squicking me out, honestly. I NEED TO GET UP AND WORK ON THIS! So I've been trying to. I have everything superorganzied, and now I need to set up everything!!! Grr. So, I just need to set up accounts on websites, post wares or affiliate or whatever, and boom, money comes in. So, please yell at me to get off my butt and do stuff! I did advance in The Quest quite a bit, though. So yay!


Found this dream horse template on DeviantArt. Thought it might be fun! ;) If you even have a basic computer/laptop, you'll have Paint, (On Windows Software) a program you can use to mess with this. Or print it out and color it! We can act like preschoolers if we so choose. All credit to the maker. Link here.


I'm in love! LOOK at that horse!



Peace out!


- Abbi

No comments:

Post a Comment