Saturday, July 21, 2012

BACK FROM THE DEAD! :D

So, people. If anyone is payin' attention, I'm sorry about going AWOL on ya all.
First - I was in the Colorado Waldo Canyon Fire. It was rolling down the hill to our house, two miles away when we left. Our house is fine; when we were allowed to return, I went and mucked stalls out for 4 hours at Penrose Equestrian Center.

Still hoping for my horse. I'm also being allowed by my parents to lease a horse, for more experience. I've also been taking English riding lessons at average, three times a week.

And did anyone notice HOLY CRAP ON THE NEWS, THE AURORA BATMAN DARK KNIGHT RISES SHOOTING! Seriously people! COLORADO HAS HAD ENOUGH.

But yeah, been busy. Will try to blog more often, as The Quest will never stop.




The Quest Continues.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Abbi
    Sorry to hear about the fires near you! I'm glad your home is okay.
    Have fun with your lease horse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we're fine. Thanks for the concern! <3 :)
      Totes will.

      - Abbi

      Delete
  2. Abbi lives! HORRAY!!! You get to lease a horse, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, have you heard about all the fires here in Utah too? Looks like both of our states have been hit pretty bad! Glad your'e okay! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about fire warnings in Wiconsin, but not Utah. How are ya all faring? Are you and the horses okay?
      And yah, YAY! I live! So do you! Heheeh. xD


      - Abbi

      Delete