Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy September!

Kay, I'm obsessed with these, but here are some counters/tickers/whatyamacallits. These will not count down, because I copied/pasted the pictures instead of the html.

Days till my birthday
Ticker id: ZA1C

Days till Christmas
Ticker id: Jrq4

Days till the end of the world
Ticker id: Irsj

Days till I get my own horse
Ticker id: 7FXT

Days till Halloween
Ticker id: Fa23

Days till it's awkward at Thanksgiving for vegetarian Abbi
Ticker id: o8IG

So, yay! Make your own: http://www.pitapata.com



September goals, anyone?
My goals are:
- Jump Freddy over 1' 6''
- Canter Fred without him getting out of hand.
- Take him on a trail ride
- Be able to hold two-point for an entire two circuits around the big indoor.
- Jump a course of 8 jumps on a different horse.
- Earn $2,000 for my horse fund.

SO YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY SEPTEMBER, NEW MONTHS ARE FUN!
Hehe.

- Abbi

No comments:

Post a Comment